Log In


My latest decorating project...

I designed a large Damask design in Illustrator and sent the files to a vinyl company. Using a frosted glass style vinyl, the design was cut out of the vinyl. I did 3 designs, one for each window. Since the large design was cut out, I still wanted more privacy. So, then I ordered, from Ebay, 3 large solid vinyl sheets. I hung these on the outside of the windows. Turned out great. It added depth by adding the vinyl to the outside on each window. I love how they turned out... looks beautiful against the clean white walls and so much better than standard blinds!

1 comment (Add your own)

1. Sharon wrote:

Really nice!

Sun, August 1, 2010 @ 11:34 AM

Add a New Comment


Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.